The ESPN Board Examination in Pediatric Nephrology in 2023 will take place on 25 November, via an online platform.
Those who successfully pass this examination will receive the “ESPN Board Certification in Paediatric Nephrology” as a quality label of theoretical knowledge and adequate clinical thinking in pediatric nephrology.
The examination will consist of 100 case-based questions covering all aspects of pediatric nephrology, including pediatric dialysis and transplantation.
For preparing to this examination, we advise you to consult:
• ESPN curriculum in Paediatric Nephrology
• ESPN Junior Master Classes past lectures
• ERKNet webinars
• IPNA Best Clinical Practice webinars
For those who are interested to participate, please register on this link
You will need to upload the following documents:
1. Copy of passport
2. Copy of MD Certificate
3. Copy of General Paediatrics Certificate
4. Letter of the Paediatric Nephrology Training Director confirming start and end dates of training in Paediatric Nephrology, adequate clinical skills in Paediatric Nephrology at the tertiary level, and good professional attitude towards patients, families, and colleagues.
The registration fee is 100 € for ESPN members, and 200 € for non-ESPN members. Please make the payment by credit card through the ESPN account (details in the registration link).
Deadline for this application is October 1, 2023.
on behalf ESPN Education Committee