4. Cutting Edge Laboratory Management in Europe (CELME) szimpózium
Join CELME to share the latest innovative thinking in the delivery of the best laboratory medicine activities.
Learn from expert innovators presenting new ways of solving the financial, quality and organizational problems we all have to face.
If you want to lead your laboratory service to 'first class' performance then join CELME and experience the shared opinion of like-minded professionals.
The number of participants is limited, register now to secure your place!
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME - September 30 - October 1, 2021
Part A | Emmergent topics
- COVID-19 and role of Laboratory Medicine - Sunil Sethi
- What laboratory medicine in needed for refugees - Alexander Haliassos
- Multidimensional Laboratory Medicine: the case for AI - Michael Neumaier
- AI-assisted radiological imaging of systemic disease involvement: from technical implementation to cooperative diagnostic pathways - Stefan Schönberg
Part B | How is the progress of implementing the IVDR
- EU Health Policy-making: why academic and scientific societies should engage - Alan Fraser
- Countdown to the IVDR Date of Application: Priorities and Expectations of Manufacturers - Oliver Bisazza
- The rollout of the new EU IVD regulation: an imminent catastrophe - Christa Cobbaert (on behalf of the EFLM Task Force on European Regulatory Affairs)
Part C | New tools in education of people in laboratory medicine
- EFLM Syllabus - the framework for the education of EuSpLM - Snežana Jovičić
- Equivalence of standards in education in Europe - Evgenija Homšak
- EFLM Syllabus course - Lejla Alić
- How to develop and master soft skills? - Ana-Maria Šimundić
Part D | Progress in the harmonisation of measurement procedures
- New initiatives to harmonise measurement procedures - Ian Young
- Monitoring the harmonisation of measurement procedures by external quality assessment and patient medians - Sverre Sandberg
- Personalised reference interval - a valuable tool in diagnosis and monitoring - Abdurrahman Coskun
To know more and register:
Rendezvény kezdete: 2021.09.30.Helyszín: Prága
Rendezvény vége: 2021.10.01.
A rendezvény Web oldala: http://www.celme2021.cz
4th WorldLab Congress in Seoul will be held jointly with the 16th APFCB (Asia-Pacific Federation of Clinical Biochemistry) Congress in June 2022
We are pleased to inform you that the 24th WorldLab Congress in Seoul will be held jointly with the 16th APFCB (Asia-Pacific Federation of Clinical Biochemistry) Congress in June 2022.
The IFCC and APFCB have agreed that a joint conference would be more attractive and beneficial for both conference delegates and corporate sponsors and will ensure wider participation from laboratory professionals and industry partners across Asia-Pacific and around the world.
The host Society, the Korean Society for Clinical Chemistry (KSCC) has also very graciously agreed to host the joint WorldLab-APFCB Congress in Seoul which has also been approved by the IFCC and APFCB Executive Boards.
The Joint WorldLab-APFCB Congress will be held on 26th -30th June 2022 in Seoul at the Coex Convention and Exhibition Center.
We welcome all IFCC national societies and corporate member to actively participate in this major and exciting event next year.
Prof. Khosrow Adeli
Időpont: 2022.06.30.Helyszín: Korea, Seoul