European Society for Pediatric Dermatology (ESPD)
General Information & Deadlines
1.Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of Wednesday, 4 January 2023.
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. Abstracts need to be submitted into the following topics:
ATOPIC AND OTHER DERMATITIDES
NEOPLASTIC / TUMORAL
PIGMENTARY DISORDERS, NAEVI AND OTHER MOSAICS
VASCULAR ANOMALIES & OVERGROWTH
3. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Please note, oral presentations will be presented mainly in the Oral Communications Parallel Sessions, possibly also in sessions The Training Program and Future Leaders.
4. Once the abstract is “submitted” it can be changed until the Abstract Submission Deadline of 4 January 2023.
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by the ESPD Scientific Committee who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in the online Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the online ESPD Congress Abstract Book.
7. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 31 January 2023.
8. All presenting authors are obliged to register by Tuesday, 21 February 2023.