This webinar is an opportunity to learn more about the Global Psoriasis Atlas (GPA). Prof. Chris Griffiths (GPA Director) will present an overview of the GPA alongside ILDS Collaborating Partners; International Federation of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA) and International Psoriasis Council (IPC). You will learn more about this collaborative model between ILDS, IFPA and IPC, and how to effectively engage patients in the process.
The webinar will cover:
- how the GPA came to be and its progress so far
- how the model of collaboration has worked
- how patients were involved
- what lessons were learned
- how dermatology and patients’ organisations can be involved in the GPA and/or use the GPA data
- how this model of collaboration can be replicated to other skin diseases