Don’t forget to submit your abstract
by January 15, 2021 and you will have the chance to:
- contribute to the advancement of science
- share your research
- network with colleagues from all over the world
at one of the biggest nephrology congresses worldwide.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- New abstract category "Sustainable Kidney Care", directly linked to the theme of the Congress “Healthy Environment - Healthy Kidneys”. Check all categories here
- By sending your abstract(s) you will get up to 50% discount to register for the 2021 ERA-EDTA Congress (Registrations will open on January 20, 2021).
- Your accepted abstract will receive great visibility through the "Mini-Orals" (4 slides - 5 minutes), pre-recorded Power Point files (including Q&A) which will substitute our traditional posters starting 2021.
- Mini-Oral special sessions:
Quick fire 1, 2, 3!
Tour Leaders and more...
Also this year the ERA-EDTA will award 90 travel grants
to the authors of the highest scoring abstracts in the various categories to attend the 2021 ERA-EDTA Congress free of charge. If you are between 29 and 40 years old, don’t forget to fill in your application for this grant during the abstract submission.