The Institute for Immunology is seeking for a postdoc (TVL13) ideally experienced in conducting research in the field of type 2 immunity with a special focus on helminth infection models.
- Independent design and conduct of research projects on Type 2 immune responses.
-Expression analysis on patient and mouse tissue samples (mRNA, protein)
-Animal experiments in mouse models for infections, tumor and autoimmunity.
- Writing of scientific applications (e.g. animal research applications) and communication with
-Writing of scientific publications.
- University degree and doctoral degree in life-sciences or medicine.
- Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge of conducting animal experiments and certified
educatiion and training in animal experiments (FELASA B or equivalent)
- Expertise in standard laboratory techniques (Western-blot, ELISA, microscopy, RNA and
DNA analysis, cloning, tissue culture, flow cytometry)
- Excellent English skills
- Passion for biomedical research, highly self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
Applications should be directed to:
Univ.- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Tobias Bopp
Geb. 708,1. OG, Zi.1-008
Telefon:+49 (0) 6131 176175
Telefax:+49 (0) 6131 176202