Dear EAMS Council Members,
We would like to draw your attention to one of the highlights in 2017 with regard to airway management: the 4th European Airway Management Congress in Berlin from OCT 5-7.
Our society has built a very informative and innovative program with many top events and possibilities to share our thoughts and to develop ideas.
The program will include (but is not limited to):
• Very interesting topics presented by excellent international well respected lectures including keynote lectures from our partner societies SAM and DAS, e.g. speakers like Carin Hagberg – Houston TX, Anil Patil - London, Dietmar Enk – Maastricht , Robert Greif - Bern, Johannes Huitink – Amsterdam, Nick Chrimes – Melbourne, Sheila Myatra - Mumbai and many more
• Breaking News Lectures, which allows us to integrate the latest development in the congress program
• Innovative Learning Concepts and new Educational Features
• Pro-Con Sessions
• New Guidelines presentation
• Best oral abstract presentations, poster rounds & prize giving (includes selected poster publication)
• Hands-On Workshops with many airway skill stations
• More than 20 mini-workshop and expert-led round table discussions with exciting topics
• A voluntary mentee program for all new EAMS members to introduce them to our society
• and many social events during the congress
As being the EAMS council member of your country it is a pleasure for us to invite you to this major airway management event. Due to the financial restriction we can only offer you free entrance to the congress, but you need to take care of your own travel & hotel expenses.
We will have an official EAMS council meeting on Thursday evening, where many issues have to be addressed and discussed including the new societies bylaws, which will be sent to you in June, three month prior to the congress.
One of the major goals of this congress is to promote our society and share knowledge and experience with our European colleuges. Therefore we would like to ask you to send an announcement (copy of the EAC 2017 flyer is attached to this email) of this congress to all your colleagues who may be interested in attending. Note that we can only accept a limited number of participants due to the size of our exclusive and exceptionally nice congress venue and to keep the close contact to everyone during the congress. Early booking is required! Registration can be made through our booking page: www.eac2017.net
Also we would like to honor the country with the most participants on the congress and new annual EAMS members (Germany is excluded). Therefore we will send out every month a list of the registrated participants of each country and new members. The Representative of the most active country will be honored during our EAMS Gala Dinner!
If you are able to join the congress please reply to this email providing your full contact details.
We would be very happy to see you all in from October 5-7 in Berlin, Germany – and please do not forget to promote this event within you countries airway management community.
On behalf of the EAMS
The EAC 2017 congress chairs
Arnd Timmermann, Berlin and Micheal Kristensen, Copenhagen